ABOUT THE WINE
Vintage: 2017 | Wine Type: White Wine
Origin: Uruguay | Appellation: Canelones and Montevideo
Elaboration: Harvested between February 15th and 19th. 90% of the wine was fermented in stainless steel tanks with the remaining 10% fermenting in French oak barrels. Aged 4 months over its lees. Bottled on July 21st, 2017 unfiltered and unfined.
Winemaker: Dr. Eduardo Boido
Pale yellow color, with golden highlights. Aromas of peach and white flowers, pineapple and pear. Moving the glass, the pineapple enhances its presence, and vanilla and caramel notes appear. In the mouth, sweet entrance with a slow evolution and a balanced acidity. Long finish.
Production: 4,007 cases | Alcohol: 14.0% | TA: 3.3 g/l | Residual Sugar: 3.6 g/l | pH: 3.05
PRESS & POINTS
2017 - 91 Points and Editor's Choice, Wine Enthusiast
2013 - 90 Points, Wine Enthusiast
Featured as "Bottle to Buy Now" in the April 2014 edition of Wine Enthusiast
2011 - 88 Points, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate